Tuesday 28 January 2014

Issue with Onslaught DLC

One of our down loader report  issue regarding Onslaught DLC. The question is:

Question:

Hello Admin! I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but today I decided to put the Call of Duty Ghosts Onslaught DLC onto my RGLoader. I am on TU 8 and the DLC has been unlocked with XM360, but every time I try to load up the game, it kicks me back to XShell saying that the game could not be loaded. I have also tried this with the disc, but it says that the disc is unreadable. Could this be happening because I am on dash 16202?

Answer : 

You need the season pass for the content to work that's the issue, this can be found in gold section with the dlc.
Yup seemed to have changed it since black ops 2 I've been trying to get it to work since I uploaded it this morning tried it with pass and boom works first time.

Question:

So can I copy my season pass from my retail?
If not, where is the 'Gold" section so I can download the season pass from there?

 Answer : 

buy gold to reveal the hidden secrets.

Down loader Remarks:

Got it! Surprisingly I was able to copy the season pass from my retail and unlock it on my jtag. My maps are working now. I am still having no luck getting the "wolf skin" to work tho. Anyone figure it out yet? I was hoping that this would fix that as well.
Thanks and Coder for the insight!